CONNECT WITH US
NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
TEACHING LOCATIONS NEEDED
Do you or your company have a room that you would be willing to donate to the APICS Triangle Chapter to use for educational purposes? As a non-profit organization, we need the support of our membership base to help us find teaching locations to create an engaging learning environment, control cost, and keep the minimum starting class sizes low. If you do, please contact the VP of Education at Education@apics-triangle.org. Best of all, you or the supporting organization will get a discount on the class.
OPEN APICS TRIANGLE CHAPTER DIRECTOR POSITIONS
Are you interested in volunteering your time to advance the supply chain profession in the Raleigh metro area? The APICS-Triangle Chapter is currently seeking volunteers for the following roles:
- Director of Membership Services and Retention:
- Analyzing membership retention rates and drivers
- Assist in reducing member churn rate
- Other membership-related duties
- Director of Marketing Research and Campaigns
- Coordinate promotional campaigns
- Conduct market study and maintaining target database
- Assist with Web content management
- Director of Marketing and Communication – Education Programs
- Develop marketing materials for the Chapter’s educational programs
- Assist with other marketing efforts as directed by VP - Education
- Events/Logistics Director (Professional Development Meetings)
- Coordinate set-up of Chapter’s monthly professional development meetings
- Coordinate set-up of plant tours
This is a great opportunity to give back to the local supply chain community and expand your network in the Raleigh metro area.
Current Job Postings
There Are No Current Job Postings
THINK SUPPLY CHAIN BLOG
PDM/SPECIAL EVENT HIGHLIGHTS
2017 APICS Triangle Student Case Competition
2017 Student Case Competition Winners. Pictured from left to right: Margarita Bello (judge panel member), Suren Palakkal (APICS Triangle President), Lakshya Dhar, Midhum Athikkal and Abhishek Singhai (student winners representing Duke University), Timothy Rhoads (judge panel member), Corey Haynes (APICS Triangle, Membership Vice President)
Congratulations to the winners of the 2nd Annual Student Case Competition hosted by APICS Triangle which was held on February 15, 2017. The winning group from Duke University’s School of Engineering Management, Lakshya Dhar, Midhum Athikkal and Abhishek Singhai, competed against 2 other student groups from North Carolina State University and Duke University. This year’s case study required students to provide operational, distribution and production capacity recommendations for a craft brewery facing a changing regulatory environment. Many thanks to our judge panel to include Timothy Rhoads, Margarita Bello and Brad Wynn.
2017 APICS Triangle Student Case Competitors: From Duke University: Serkan Sandikcioglu, Sindhoora Kommineni, Jaishree Rajasekaran, Abhishek Singhai,Midhum Athikkal, Lakshya Dhar. From North Carolina State University: Pulkit Sreshth, Shailesh Anil More, Siddharth Khandelwal
Raleigh Recycling Facility Tour
On January 18th, 2017, 7 members went on an incredible plant tour of the Raleigh Recycling Center! It was an amazing, eye opening experience to see what happens to our recycled material after it leaves our sidewalks. A very informative guide walked the group through the process as they observed the line running. The tour was a huge success! We hope to see more of you at our next tour!
LATEST QUARTERLY NEWSLETTER