Global Sourcing Workshop Series
APICS is pleased to introduce a product that will help you navigate the complex landscape of international business. Companies and organizations need skilled operations management and supply chain management professionals to keep their businesses favorably positioned in today’s intensely competitive global marketplace. The Global Sourcing Workshop Series provides a comprehensive study of the critical tasks and challenges associated with sourcing and procurement internationally.
This workshop series will equip you with the skills to:
- Understand the strategic importance of globalization
- Learn how to prepare for international procurement
- Evaluate potential markets in other countries
- Source global suppliers strategically
- Choose logistics partners correctly
- Address cultural differences
Bring global sourcing world-class practices and thinking to your organization!
There are four workshops and one stand-alone Executive Overview in the series:
- Global Suppliers
- Cultural Relationships
- Logistics Requirements
- Plus: Six-hour stand-alone Executive Overview workshop